About Me

My photo
a simple gul..full of secret...da only one in her family...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

love




trust in me...pecaye x kalau cinta tu blh buat kite happy..tp sekelip mate blh buat kite sakit..
being as a gurl who always be love...form my mama n abah...kdg2 aku rase x pelu dah love cupid yg terbang2 tu..but actually for da honest things is..i need it..
n thanx god...i finally found it..but kdg2 trauma yg dulu make me feel more beware..ahaha.

then...suddenly i found a guy...dat sgt la pelik bgi aku...yup aku mula kan dgn berkawan..ahahah..
tp masalahnye pemikiran both of us bebeze sgt2...kdg2 gduh tu mcm ape je....

dear my love blog....
what should i do... im a human dat had a feeling...be in love and wanna be in love...
huh?!! ape aku jiwang ni..what ever is it...i have my study...n i have a happy family...n im becoming will be in love again..can i?
so... me...a girl dat have a big ambition to be an engineer...trying to get what i want...

p/s: mama jgn tnye bnyak2 k...hehehehe :P

1 comment: