About Me

My photo
a simple gul..full of secret...da only one in her family...

Monday, November 21, 2011

one and only,,,

good morning monday :)
cheer up.. chill it up...
chayok zai... heheheh.....
zai kene refresh ..so aku mcm dah happy...
malas owhhh pk bnde2 kecik ni... pape pun.. aku mcm layan or lagu adele ni...

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only...
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms...
So come on and give me the chance...
To prove that I'm the one who can...
Walk that mile until the end starts....


ei!!!! nak cr cd adele r jap g. lalalalal

2 comments:

  1. smoga apa yg dihajati itu tercapai hendaknye.... maybe im not your "MR RIGHT".... so alway hope n wish you in got very kind of person in life.. pape pn chaiyookk k miss zai... sy akan sentiasa akan hadir sekiranye May ALLAH blessing you... AMIN....

    ReplyDelete